Contributions on all main themes related to Social LCA are welcome, with a special attention on creating synergies between the academia & organisations in order to move markets towards social sustainability.
Call for abstract is closed
Methodological developments and tool focus
• 1A. Positive social impacts
• 1B. Inventory database
• 1C. Characterising social impacts
• 1D. Type I and Type 2 in Social Life Cycle Impact Assessment (S-LCIA)
• 1E. Sector-specific approaches
• 1F. Future scenarios of countries and development of social indicators
• 1G. Complementarity and overlapping between Environmental and Social LCA
• 1H. Presentation and interpretation of results of Social LCA
Contextualising S-LCA scientifically
• 2A. Epistemology
• 2B. Ethnographies and anthropological perspectives
• 2C. S-LCA in LCSA
• 2D. Social Sciences studies on product life cycles
Fields of applications
• 3A. Circular economy: innovations and other applications cases
• 3B. Social Organisational LCA
• 3C. Policy and Social LCA
• 3D. Social LCA in procurement and design
• 3E. Social LCA and due diligence in the context of social responsibility
• 3F. Strategic priorities of industry in Social Impacts
03/07/2017: Call for extended abstract
17/12/2017 15/01/2018: Deadline for abstracts submission
20/02/2018: Abstracts acceptance notification and call for full papers
12/03/2018: Deadline for revised extended abstracts
15/04/2018: Deadline for full paper submission (only for best selected extended abstracts)
30/04/2018: Approval of best selected full papers for book publication
All submitted extended abstracts will be peer-reviewed by two competent reviewers.
Accepted extended abstracts will be published in a proceedings book with ISBN.
The best selected extended abstract will be considered for publication in full paper format in a volume published by Springer, following a peer-review process.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR EXTENDED ABSTRACT DRAFTING
- Language: English
- Clear and well-written content
- Original content not previously published or presented
- Extended abstract must not promote a commercial product, process, or service
- No more than 4 pages in Word format (Microsoft Office 2003).
- Please use Arial police 16 bold for the title, the Arial police 12 for the sub-titles and Arial 10 normal for the text
- 2 charts, figures or tables maximum.
- Title: max 200 words (including spaces)
- Keywords: max 5
- Abstract text: max 400 words (including spaces)
- Main text + Conclusions and future development: max 1600 words (including spaces)
- References: From 15 to 20
By submitting authors:
- comply with instructions and deadlines provided in the call for abstract
- agree and understand that all the authors must pay for registration and attend the conference in order to have their abstract published
- agree to the Proceedings publications