05/04/2018: Registration opens
01/06/2018: Early bird registration deadline
20/07/2018: Advanced registration deadline
01/08/2018: Registration cancellation deadline
Registration and payment policy
- One online registration must be completed by each attendee.
- Registrations are non-transferable.
Please note that the fees do not include any expenses you have to withstand for the bank transfer (please contact your own bank in order to ask for more information).
- Your full conference registration includes admission to all sessions, lunches, coffee breaks, and a copy of the Proceedings Book.
- A combi fee is only available for who attends the Training Course on S-LCA and the Conference. The combi fee is one fee combining payment for the Training Course on S-LCA AND registration for the Conference on S-LCA 2018, Pescara.
- One-day conference fee includes sessions, lunch and coffee breaks on the specific registration date and a copy of the Proceedings Book.
- The Industry Workshop fee includes September 10th workshop and September 11th morning sessions and lunch. It is included in the Conference and Combi fee, in all options.
- The Training Course Fee includes attendance to the course, course materials, two coffee breaks and light lunch.
- A student or a LIC member (Low Income Country, as listed by the World Bank) fee is only available for the student/LIC member that can provide proof of their student status OR LIC provenance. The proof must be sent to email@example.com, and for students can be a statement issued by their university.
- Payments can be made ONLY by bank/wire transfer (please mind the deadlines; it may take several days to reach the Conference bank account!). Bank details will be sent by e-mail after the registration form will be submitted. Cheques will not be accepted.
- To register to the SLCAlliance Workshop, please read the instruction here
- In order to be eligible for the early registration fees, the participant must be registered by 1 June 2018 and the payment MUST be received by 2 July 2018.
- If payment is received after this date, the increased fees are due.
- Once the bank transfer is received correctly, an email containing a receipt will be sent. In case you have not received a receipt from the S-LCA Conference before the conference date, we kindly ask you to bring proof of payment to the meeting. If no payment was received and no proof of payment can be shown, the registration fee MUST be paid on site!
- In order to be eligible for the advanced registration fees, the participant must register by 20 July 2018 and the payment MUST be received by 24 August 2018.
- After 20 July 2018, only on site registration is possible.
- An email of the invoice can be received upon request.
- Please note that any invoices will be issued as soon as proof of the payment has been successfully received.
- Refunds will be made after the meeting.
- If you cancel your registration by 1st August 2018, a cancellation fee of 50 euros will be charged, which will be deducted from the amount that you already paid.
- Cancellations must be received in writing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No refunds will be made for any reason for cancellations received after 1st August 2018
If you have any question about the registration procedures and you need further assistance please send an email to email@example.com . Please use the subject: S-LCA Conference 2018 Registration.
(02/06/2018 – 20/07/2018)
|Academia||330,00 €||390,00 €||430,00 €|
|Industry/Consultants||400,00 €||480,00 €||540,00 €|
|Students **||210,00 €||260,00 €||350,00 €|
|1-day registration||260,00 €||260,00 €||260,00 €|
|Industry Workshop***||260,00 €||260,00 €||260,00 €|
|TRAINING COURSE FEE||Proposal COMBI-FEE
Conference + Training Course
|Academia||350,00 €||650,00 €|
|Industry/Consultant||375,00 €||740,00 €|
|Students**/Member LIC****||265,00 €||425,00 €|
* Only cash
** For students: please provide proof of your student status
*** This event includes the Industry Workshop (September 10th), September 11th morning sessions and lunch. Included in the Conference and Combi fee, in all options.
****For Member LIC (Low Income Country) as listed by the World Bank