During the 6th International Conference on Social Life Cycle Assessment a young researcher will be awarded for
This award is for one individual researcher or a group.
• Nominee must show a demonstrable outstanding contribution to the field of S-LCA
• Nominee should be younger than 35 years at the time of nomination
• Self nominations or nominations by others are welcome
• Applications must be submitted until 15 February 2018 by email to email@example.com
- The candidate research (e.g. paper, PhD thesis, etc.)
- A letter outlining the eligibility of the nominee for the award
- Curriculum vitae of the nominee
- A supporting letter explaining why the candidate should be considered for the award and outlining the achieved results.
The curriculum vitae and letter should be a maximum of six pages. Sufficient information should be provided to facilitate an objective evaluation of the nominees, hence evidence of the attributes of the nominee and the conduct of activities embracing the elements of the award shown above must be provided.
• Send all files as a single zip file of separate Word documents or as a single .pdf file
• The application packet must contains all of the requested materials to be considered for the award
• The title of the documents must include the nominee’s name – last name, first name, name of material
Selection Process (in chronological order):
1 Nominations will be evaluated independently by a sub-committee of the S-LCA Conference Scientific Committee
2 The full committee will discuss the outcome to determine the recipient
3 The successful nominee will be informed of the decision by mid May 2018
4 All other applicants will be informed afterwards
The awarded will have one free registration fee (including light lunch, coffee break, Proceedings book)